- What can it do for Web Developers?
- Performing Operations
- Javscript operators and their usage , including order of precedence.
- Making Statements
- Using Arrays
- Create indexed and associative arrays.
- Date and Time
- Use date and time objects in your code,as well as set timeouts.
- Doing Mathematics
- Useful functions that perform maths like round and random.
- Working with Strings
- Adressing Page Objects
- Learn about the DOM (Document Object Model) and how you can use this to manipulate elements on you page.
- Windows Properties
- The window is the top level object in the DOM.
- Document Properties
- The documen include all the HTML.
- Form Properties
- Forms are important in building interactive sites. They allow the user to enter data.
- Event Handlers
- DHTML pages make use of hidden HTML that is positioned in layers and can be made visible on events.
Career benefit of this course
- web developer
- front end web developer
- advanced java-script developer
The strength in your qualification
To book a space for this web Development Boot camp starting 1st week of January 2018 complete the form below and we will call you within an hour Guarantee!