wordpress Developer Boot Camp
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. WordPress is the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
This Boot camp is designed to teach a learner to use WordPress and walk them through the process from purchasing a domain and hosting on WordPress, using themes, adding pages, navigation menus, including widgets and plugins as well as optimizing your website for SEO.
1. What is WordPress?
2. Purchase a Domain and Hosting
3. Install WordPress
4. Understanding the Dashboard
5. Adding a “Coming Soon” Page
6. Find and Install a Theme
7. Create Pages and Posts
8. Create Categories and Tags
9. Create Navigation Menus
10. How to Use Widgets and Sidebars
11. How to Use Plugins
12. Create a Contact Form
13. Secure Your Site
14. Set Up Analytics
15. Customize Your Theme
16. Optimize Your Site for SEO
17. Add Social Share Buttons
18. How to Transfer a WordPress Website
19. Good Plugins for New WordPress Websites
20. Frequently Asked Questions About WordPress
21. Bonus: How to Start a Podcast Using WordPress
Career benefit of this course
- WordPress Developer
- Junior Developer
- Web Designer
- Wen Design Frelancer
The strength in your qualification
On successful completion of this programme, the learner will receive the Pine Valley Institute Certificate as a Web Designer which guarantees the graduate employment in any reputable company
To book a space for this web Development Boot camp starting 1st week of January 2018 complete the form below and we will call you within an hour Guarantee!