National Certificate in Information Technology: Systems Support (PC Engineering)
The National Certificate: Information Technology Systems Support is designed to develop learners with the competencies based on the skills profile for the system support career path. Learners build on foundation technical skills acquired at NQF level 4, via the FETC: IT Technical Support or equivalent. This qualification expands the following specialization(s):
- Hardware and Infrastructure Support for personal computers
- Data Communication and Network Support
- Hardware and Infrastructure Support for office products, with further specialisation(s) into IT Support fields or in any other related markets
- End-User Support Technician
- IT Technician
- Network Technician
- System Administrator
Why study with Pine Valley Institute ?
As soon as you join the Pine Valley Institute family, you become part of a network of students, lecturers and friends, who will assist and support you during this exciting journey in your life. Our courses are designed to make your learning as comfortable as possible, with facilities that allow you to build your career in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Our lecturers will provide all the support and guidance you require, so you leave Pine Valley Institute with a much needed skill and an unforgettable campus experience.
The strength in your qualification
- Upon successful completion of the whole programme, i.e. competence achieved in the summative assessments, and provided the learner’s PoE is found competent, the learner will receive a Pine Valley Institute Statement of Results (SOR) outlining the unit standards covered.
- The successful graduate will receive a National Certificate in Systems Support from MICT SETA .
- Upon successful completion of the optional external examinations, the learner will receive MCITP/MCTS and CompTIA Certification at the learner’s own cost.
For more inquiry or information about this course complete the form below and a professional will speak to you within an hour