Programming in C#
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of C# and how to use it to develop .NET Framework 4.5 applications.
Course Module Outline
1. Review of C# Syntax
This module reviews the core syntax and features of the C# programming language. It also provides an introduction to the Visual Studio 2012 debugger.
- Overview of Writing Applications using C#
- Datatypes, Operators and Expressions
- C# Programming Languages Constructs
2. Creating Methods, handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
This module explains how to create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions. This module also describes the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Creating and Invoking Methods
- Creating Overloaded Methods and using Optional and Output Parameters
- Handling Exceptions
- Monitoring Applications
3. Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
This module describes how to implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application, including using structures and enumerations, collections and events.
- Implementing Structs and Enums
- Organizing Data into Collections
- Handling Events
4. Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
This module explains how to create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collection. This module also describes the differences between value types and references types in C#.
- Creating Classes
- Defining and Implementing Interfaces
- Implementing Type-safe Collections
5. Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
This module explains how to use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and extend a.NET Framework class. This module also describes how to create generic classes and define extension methods.
- Creating Class Hierarchies
- Extending.NET Framework Classes
- Creating Generic Types
6. Reading and Writing Local Data
This module explains how to read and write data by using file input/outpur (I/O) and streams, and how to serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Reading and Writing Files
- Serializing and Deserializing Data
- Performing I/O Using Streams
7. Accessing Database
- This module explains how to create and use an entity data model for accessing a database, and how to use LINQ to query and update data.
- Creating and Using Entity DataModels
- Querying Data by Using LINQ
- Updating Data by Using LINQ
8. Accessing Remote Data
This module explains who to use the types in System.Net namespace, and WCF Data Services, to query and modify remote data.
- Accessing Data Across the Web
- Accessing Data in the Cloud
9. Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
This module explains how to build and style a graphical user interface by using XAML. This module also describes how to display data in a user interface by using data binding.
- Using XAML to Design a User Interface
- Binding Controls to Data
- Styling a User Interface
10. Improving Applications Performance and Responsiveness
This module explains how to improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Implementing Multitasking by Using Tasks and Lambda Expressions
- Performing Operations Asynchronously
- Synchronizing Concurrent Access to Data
11. Integrating with Unmanaged Code
This module explains how to integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# applications. This module also describes how to control the lifetime of unmanaged resources.
- Creating and Using Dynamic Objects
- Managing the Lifetime of Objects and Controlling Unmanaged Resources
12. Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
This module explains how to examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate managed code at runtime, and manage different versions of assemblies.
- Examining Object Metadata
- Creating and Using Custom Attributes
- Generating Managed Code
- Versioning, Signing and Deploying Assemblies
13. Encrypting and Decrypting Data
This module explains hot to encrypt and decrypt data by using Symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Implementing Symmetric Encryption
- Implementing Asymmetric Encryption
Career benefit of this course
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#.
- Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data.
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
The strength in your qualification
On successful completion of this Course, the learner will receive the Pine Valley Institute C# Developer Certificate accredited and we are by Micseta and we will help you 100% guarantee pass ORACLE Certification for Developer which guarantee the learners to work in any reputable company
For Career Guidance or not sure what to study complete the form below and Pine Valley Institute professional career adviser will call you back within an hour