A Software Developer/Application Developer, also known as a programmer, app developer, developer, coder, or software engineer, is a person who writes computer software. The term computer programmer can refer to a specialist in one area of computer programming or to a generalist who writes code for many kinds of software.
Career benefit of this course
- Computer programmer
- software Engineer
- Application developer
Course Modules for jQuery Mobile Development
To build a strong structure of knowledge, you need a solid foundation. Modules covered in the Fundamental section will ensure that you start right to finish strong.
Module 1: Digital Literacy and Development Fundamentals
- Digital Literacy.
- Development fundamentals including Core Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, General Software Development, Desktop Applications, and Databases.
- C# & .Net Framework Fundamentals.
Core modules are at the heart of your qualification and where you will be spending most of your study time.
Module 2: Database Fundamentals
- Build an understanding of core database topics including: Core Database Concepts, Creating Database Objects, Manipulating Data, Data Storage, and Administering a Database
Module 3: Application Development
- Programming in C#
- Developing Mobile Apps
- Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
Module 4: Personal Development
- Learn how to do proper research, understand business concepts, effective communication in a IT environment and much more.
Finish off your studies with the extra modules, designed to add additional value to your existing qualifications based on industry requirements.
Module 5: Advanced Database Querying
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 (20461)
Module 6: Supportive Programming Languages
- Programming with Java. Java is a simple, object-oriented, network-savvy, interpreted, robust, secure, architectural-neutral, many portable, high performance, multi-thread, dynamic computer language.
Module 7: Workplace Preparation
- Learn how to compiling your CV, handle yourselves in an interview, how to be resourceful in job hunting and managing your online reputation.
- Register your profile on our recruitment portal.
The strength in your qualification
On successful completion of this short programme, the learner will receive the Pine Valley Institute certificate in Software Development. We are accredited by Micseta and we will assist the learners to seat for the ORACLE certificate as a developer which guarantee the learners to work in any reputable company
For Career Guidance or not sure what to study complete the form below and Pine Valley Institute professional career adviser will call you back within an hour